MondoMax Green - Medium$159.00
You’ve got the touch! Strong and long-lasting. MondoMax poles are assembled in the United States on e-glass blanks. These pole are outfitted with reel seats that have stainless steel components to provide a super-sensitive “feel” for the Big Nibble! After you’ve got a bite, these one-piece poles, sized at 7, 7.5 or 8 feet, give you the action and leverage you need to pull out your dream flathead or Big Blue!
Everyone on the river will stare at your distinctive yellow MondoMax pole because the extra leverage length handles are wrapped in a unique, camouflage-colored paracord wrap. The paracord-wrapped handle is easy to grip even when wet or covered with slime. But nearly as good: they’re gorgeous!
Your success is written in steel. Every MondoMax pole features a stainless steel hook keeper, stainless steel guides and a stainless steel tip. Even the reel seats have stainless steel components, giving you the confidence to sense the interest of even the most introverted Big Blue or flathead!
Extra features, extra value:
- Top of the line manufacturing processes that includes under-wrapping all of the guides and securing the guides with several coats of epoxy, that will enable the guides to resist coming loose or even failing, for many many years to come, even under the stress of catching that big once in a lifetime catfish. What a relief!
- All poles are assembled right here in the United States.
- All poles available in both casting and spin cast models
The Green version of the MondoMax is a medium power pole with medium fast action. The MondoMax Green supports 10-50 pound line weight and 2-8 ounce lure weight.
MondoMax Green Medium poles come in both spinning and casting and are equipped with:
- A heavy bulb style butt cap
- Paracord wrapped handle to give you a secure grip while fighting big catfish, even when it becomes wet or slimy
- Graphite/nylon reel seats with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Minimum of seven, with some models having up to ten, SS-304 stainless steel double footed heavy duty boat guides with a double chrome outer coating and no inserts to fall out or give problems
- All guides have under-wrapping to help lock guides to pole
- All guides have a minimum of 3 coats of hard setting epoxy to give years of trouble free guide placement
- Stainless steel tip
- Stainless steel hookkeeper
- All components are assembled here in the USA on an ultra-strong American made e-glass blanks
MondoMax Green - Medium
MondoMax Green - Medium
|+ 25% OFF||Use 'POLE25' Code at Checkout|